Housekeeper – John Knox Village of Florida – Pompano Beach, FL
Full Time Housekeeper
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Housekeeper on a full-time basis to provide exemplary customer service to our residents by providing a clean and safe environment for our residents. This is a dynamic full-time opportunity, offering a wide range of service and assistance to our elders and residents.
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of cleaning or housekeeping experience
- Prior experience working in a senior living or healthcare setting preferred
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Someone who likes being part of a team; contributes as an active team member; helps out the team as needed
- Must be able to work in a variety of environments, including but not limited to varied temperatures, or around all kinds of pets
In exchange, the position offers a competitive pay rate, and is supported by a comprehensive benefits program (eligibility requirements) including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k), paid time off, comprehensive training, on-going education, more than usual autonomy, and more!
John Knox Village is a not-for-profit Life Care Retirement Community offering a full range of independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care options for more than 1,000 senior residents on our 70-acre campus, located in Pompano Beach, convenient to major highways and transportation options.
John Knox Village is a Drug-free and Tobacco-Free workplace. EOE