Human Resources Coordinator
Grow Healthy -Florida- Full Time Non-Exempt
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer the onboarding process to include but not be limited to IT Portal, WURK payroll & timekeeping system, email notifications, tracking of pre-boarding tasks by new hire, follow-up, etc.
- Assist HR Manager Business Partner with orientation segments
- Schedule screenings and/or interviews through JazzHR program, move candidates through the process, advise HR Manager regarding offer status, NDA, Waiver, etc.
- Maintain New Hire Spreadsheet along with New Hire/Term/Open Position spreadsheet
- Review hire dates and launch reminder emails to future employees
- Monitor and track progress with managers regarding 30-60-90 Day progress reports for new hires and promotions
- Provide HR policy guidance to employees
- Respond to HR-related inquires
- Provide payroll deadline reminders
- Local-level I-9 audit and keep current (term vs active)
- Coordinate with HR Manager for open enrollments, changes and benefit support for employees
- Assist with planning and coordination of employee events
- Assist with Unemployment Claims, VOE, LOA, FMLA, etc.
- Assist with Offboarding process
- Assist with attendance tracking to assist HR Manager and site managers
- Maintain electronic and/or manual files for the Lake Wales, FL site
- Perform other HR duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software required.
- Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, pivot between projects, and be a team player
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass a Level 2 Background Screening as required by FL Department of Health, Law Enforcement and Office of Medical Marijuana Use
Percentage of Work Time Spent on Activity
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift to 50lbs
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type, keyboard & computer use
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about departments
Sitting/High Levels of Computer Exposure/Phone Use
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Casual office environment with various noise levels
- Shared office space
- High volume screen exposure and computer/keyboard work
- Safety equipment/PPE as required
- Ability to spend some time in manufacturing areas when needed
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state ad local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.