HR Office Assistant – Trulieve – Tallahassee, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: https://www.trulieve.com
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Office Assistant maintains employee files, assists in recruiting efforts, and other administrative tasks as need. This position requires a high level of professionalism and ability to maintain confidential information.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the onboarding process; scheduling interviews and processing new hire paperwork.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data as requested.
- Provide administrative support as requested
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system – as applicable to functional areas of support.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organizational standards and policies.
- May participate in preparing orientation and other training sessions as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma (Bachelor degree preferred).
- 2-3 years previous experience in office assistant capacity
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company