Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Our Human Resources Department focuses on understanding what people need and knowing how to provide it. We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Generalist to support our HR Department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and benefits.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual(s).
- Perform benefits administration in communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all hourly, and nonexempt employees; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor career pathing program.
- Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of HR department and services performed.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Maintain current HR files and databases in Wurk
- Assist other Florida state with their territories when needed.
- Must be familiar with FMLA, ADA and Unemployment process
- Some payroll experience
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Must travel within the state of Florida
- Contribute to the achievement of the fiscal year goal annually.
- Partner with plant/location leadership teams to ensure Front Line Leader training is complete, to include the Workplace Observations program.
- Must be able to work in highly mandated environment
Employee Training and Development:
- Foster an environment of learning and application
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Ensure background and reference checks are completed
- Participate in on-boarding of new employees to the organization
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field; PHR/SPRH and/or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- 6+ years in a human resources role in manufacturing and/or retail environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting required
- Solid knowledge of current employment laws, theories and contemporary practices in all areas of human resources.
- High proficiency level with MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently with emphasis on attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Team player
- Travel may be required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach
- Proficient computing skills, experience with HRIS
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Must be very detailed oriented.