“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Location: Jefferson County
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
The HVAC/Electrical Technician is responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, semi-hermetic compressors, split systems, flame safeguard controls, air compressors, air dryers, and packaged units. The Technician is also required to have a knowledge of electrical, electrical control systems, and distribution systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, Plan, and Perform Preventive Maintenance of HVAC and Electrical Systems
- Adhere to all city, state, and federal regulatory statues
- Maintain maintenance records as required by City, State, and EPA regulations
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain HVAC and Electrical Equipment
- Manage the relationship with all major vendor accounts
- Must have experience with three-phase and single-phase voltage systems and equipment and have the experience and ability to troubleshoot and repair all types of electrical issues.
- Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to run copper piping, conduit and PVC
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to wire routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unit of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understands and has mastered the refrigeration cycles to include: identifying components in advanced refrigeration circuits, understanding how each component works, diagnosing and correcting problems in the refrigeration circuit, using manifold gauge set, pressure/temperature chart and temperature measuring devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot.
- Understands refrigeration recovery, evacuation, and charging understands the installation and sizing of refrigerant piping. · Understands and has mastered the heating cycle to include: identifying components in a heating system, understanding how each component works, diagnosing problems in the heating system using a gas pressure test and other devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot and repair.
- Understands and has mastered electron theory, how electricity travels, AC and DC currents, single phase, and three phase circuits, and series and parallel circuits. Ability to read wiring advanced wiring diagrams. Knowledge of Ohms Law. Ability to use multi-meters to read voltage, current and resistance values. Must be able to troubleshoot advanced electrical circuits.
- Understands and has mastered the fundamentals of temperature and humidity measurement and control in air conditioning units. Understands the process of treating air so as to simultaneously control its temperature, humidity, cleanliness and distribution. Ability to use a psychometric chart to determine the results of mixing air having various properties.
- Understands and has mastered all types of HVAC systems and how each component within the system operates in conjunction with the other components and how that impacts the overall operations of the system as a whole. These systems include but are not limited to air cooled, water cooled, hot water systems, chilled water systems, VAV systems, steam heating systems and building automation control systems.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Advanced heat load/loss calculations
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity-Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Loyal – The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- EPA Universal Certification
- HVAC Certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience as an HVAC Technician
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company