Indoor IPM Manager
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider working for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: https://www.trulieve.com
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Indoor IPM Manager is responsible for creating, applying, and managing all IPM procedures in compliance with both State and Federal regulations for the Indoor Division of Trulieve. This include minimizing the effect of pests and disease through responsible sanitation practices, systematic scouting, an organized application program, and the use of beneficial insects. He/she will be accountable for his/her team’s productivity while maintaining a safe working environment that is in compliance with Worker Protection Standards.
- Responsible for the entirety of the Indoor Integrated Pest Management Program.
- Oversees all documentation of IPM. Including scouting reports, application history, seasonal pests and disease occurrences, etc…
- Ensures that all biologicals are applied at effective levels within the recommended rates provided by manufacturer.
- Decrease yield loss caused by pest and disease.
- R&D of newly approved products.
- Maintain strict guidelines application timings according to the stage of the plant.
- Maintain SDS/MSDS booklet of all products used by the IPM team.
- Enforce WPS standards. Including the use of PPE.
- Responsible for correctly and safely storing all products according to their label.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the department. Including the quality and efficiency of applications.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Help identify and react to all incidents.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program for all IPM equipment.
- Maintain updated inventory for all products on hand and order all needed supplies for the (IPM) team.
Responsible for ensuring equitable treatment of all employees within a business context
- Science based bachelors preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge of plant pathology, entomology, and physiology.
- Must have current Florida applicators license.
- Must have a familiarity with OMRI compliant products and their use-cases.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Knowledge of cannabis cultivation.
- Must have a deep understanding of mechanics/ and heavy equipment operation skills.
- Bilingual Spanish speaker (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo.
- Strong consultative and partnership skills.
- MS Office and email proficiency.
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background Screening.
Salary will be commensurate with experience A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company