Influencer Marketing Intern – Surterra – Miami Beach, FL
Surterra Wellness is on a mission to create the inspiring content and influencer partnerships. We’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Intern to help us achieve this goal. You’ll support the Influencer Marketing Manager in executing their influencer program strategy designed for the Surterra Wellness brand.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the influencer marketing data base to ensure it is current and accurate.
- Support coordination of influencer campaigns by working with Influencer Marketing Manager to coordinate assets, photo shoots, video production, events logistics, etc.
- Work with Influencer Marketing Manager to ensure influencer marketing project requests are submitted to the Creative Team.
- Compile monthly influencer marketing reports to demonstrate R.O.I and track against K.P.Is.
- Support the Influencer Marketing Manager in brainstorming and actively searching for influencers that strategically align with our brand.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly organized and self-driven.
- Flexible and team-player.
- Graduate student or senior in college working towards in marketing, communications, public relations and/or journalism degrees.
- Ability to travel to events.
- Flexibility to work events as needed.
6 CORE VALUES OF A SURTERRA EMPLOYEE
- Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
- Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
- Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
- Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
- Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
• Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off- load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.