INTERNAL Mobile Wellness Coordinator – Surterra – Pensacola, FL
As a Surterra Mobile Wellness Coordinator you must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a clean driving record, pass a background check and a Drug Screening. This position works closely with the Lead Mobile Wellness Coordinator, and will maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times. The Mobile Wellness Coordinator will use sound driving practices, acting as a driver or passenger when needed. This position will possess effective organizational and communication skills. The Mobile Wellness Coordinator is responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork. In addition, this position is responsible for State of Florida regulations for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, and will adhere to best practices in the day-to-day operations of Surterra’s delivery efforts.
- Must hold a valid State of Florida Drivers License.
- Must have an established driving record in good standing. To be in good standing a Mobile Wellness Coordinator must present a current DMV printout with none of the following violations:
- Any major violations (DWI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last 7 years.
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years.
- Two or more fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations.
- Positive attitude.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to navigate efficiently.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members.
- Able to function well as part of a team.
- Diligent attention to detail.
- Comply with Surterra’s current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws.
1. Customer Service and Record-Keeping:
- Provide exceptional service for our customers.
- Provide deliveries, acting as a driver or passenger.
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every delivery, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with the Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary.
- Collaborate with call center employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Record and collaborate with call center employees about pre-orders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery.
- Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed.
2. Cannabis based Education and Guidance:
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Maintain a basic understanding of Cannabis-based therapeutics services provided by the Company.
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed.
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product.
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Communicate with employees to update online and physical pamphlets as needed.
6 Core Values of a Surterra Employee
Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.