AltMed Florida, one of the most respected, privately owned cannabis companies in Florida, is now seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our team. The Inventory and Audit Manager is responsible for providing support to ensure all inventory differences are identified, researched, cleared within a specified time period. In addition, the position has the responsibility to mitigate any identified audit deficiencies that are noted by providing training and sustainment support.
- Ensure an accurate and up-to-date inventory of all plant material, cannabinoids, medicinal marijuana products by conducting daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts.
- Track seed to sale of all products as they leave the facility.
- Develops, maintains, advises, and executes audits of internal processes and controls.
- Liaison with department managers/leads to ensure they understand the value and importance of inventory.
- Conduct a daily review of all inventory differences. Immediately report any discrepancies to the CEO for further action if it cannot be resolved within a 24-hour period.
- Research and resolve out of balance conditions.
- Mitigate any audit deficiencies.
- Audit all final products before entering into the system and perform regular vault inventories.
- Train staff on standard operating processes linked to any deficiencies found.
- Ensure any open audit issues are closed by showing evidence of required sustainment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Inventory Management, or similar financial-based field.
- 3+ years of warehouse management, audit, inventory control or related area.
- Must have reconcilement and research experience.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Skill in managing physical resources (budgeting, inventories, equipment, materials).
- Extensive math skills required for inventory, projections, measurements, calculations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute reliability and honesty.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, personal time off and holiday pay.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- Inventory Control: 3 years (Required)
- Auditing: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Apollo Beach, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture