Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry-leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state & local governments, the Growhealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
GrowHealthy is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist. The Inventory Control Specialist will keep track of inventory input and output, maintain records and monitor all inventory transactions. This is a key role and the successful candidate must be highly detailed and meticulous. He/she will be working alongside management to resolve any issues related to inventory. In addition to this, he/she will be spending 75+% of their time cycle counting to meet business needs. Join a quickly-growing team of motivated professionals in a position that offers the potential for career growth. This Inventory Control Specialist position will be located in Lake Wales, Florida.
WORK SCHEDULE: Saturday – Wednesday 8 hr shifts. Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5:30pm: Monday – Wednesday 11am – 7:30pm. Overtime is anticipated on an as needed basis. Employee will be scheduled holiday work – most holidays, Full time, minimum 40hrs/wk.
- Physical inventory location management
- Cycle count daily
- Analyzing inventory levels
- Review the balance of inventory in stock
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding inventory discrepancies and researching cause as well as identifying corrective action needed.
- Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restocking
- Provide recommendations to management
- Picking products for order fulfillment
- Recommend policy change regarding inventory in the company.
- Investigate inventory variances, and identify root cause with a solution.
- All other duties as assigned by leadership
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in business preferred
- 2+ years prior experience in an Inventory Control Specialist role is required.
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Law Enforcement Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software and Excel
- Possesses knowledge of the company’s range of products and services.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload and restock supplies.
- Attention to Detail and Strong Organizational Skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Requires the ability and capability to work indoors and outdoors when it comes to plant counts and other job duties. Will be exposed to the elements on a regular basis (heat, humidity, sun, rain; standing, walking, stooping, reaching, climbing, bending, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state ad local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR