- All locations in the surrounding area of the event location
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concepts.
- Ability to understand and follow written/oral instructions in conversational English.
- Ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment in a respectful and polite manner.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Security Guard Applicants: MUST possess and maintain a valid State of Florida Class D & G license.
How to prepare
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Candidates should dress professionally and bring extra copies of his or her resume. Interviews will be conducted on-site. It is expected that candidates research our company and the cannabis industry to prepare for an interview, bring a positive attitude, and share a desire to become part of Florida’s largest and fastest growing medical cannabis companies! Note: Candidates seeking an interview on-site MUST have applied to the position for which they are interested in PRIOR to arriving at the event. with you to the event. with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Candidates are encouraged to dress professionally. Jeans, shorts, flip flips or other unprofessional clothing is not acceptable..
How to get to the event
Complimentary parking is available on-site. Candidate are encouraged to arrive early as the event is expected to draw large numbers of candidates.
Trulieve is the first and leading medical cannabis retailer in the state of Florida, capturing nearly 60% of market share in the state. We strive to bring patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process natural at every turn.
Trulieve is a vertically-integrated “seed-to-sale” operation and has a patient base that grows approximately 10% month-to-month since its founding in 2016. Trulieve boasts over 240 unique products and is constantly adding new and innovative items to its line.
The Company has a target of 44 stores in Florida by the end of 2019 with more growth ahead. Strong financial performance, driven by sales to a loyal and dedicated group of patients position the company to continue a commitment of growth, innovation, and excellence.
Trulieve is actively expanding outside the state of Florida and has already announced purchases of licenses in California, Massachusetts and a dispensary in Connecticut in 2019. The Company is targeting entry into two additional states by the end of 2019.
- Company swag
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
This is a sponsored ad for a Hiring Event which will be hosted by a third party. Indeed makes no guarantee about the accuracy of the ad’s details.