Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading vertically integrated U.S. multi-state cannabis operator with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 93 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information, please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Curaleaf Florida is looking for an Inventory Lead who can thrive in a fast-paced cannabis dispensary environment. The Inventory Lead will assist with receiving, counting, and managing inventory in compliance with state regulations as well as assist in implementing the company’s policies and operating procedures on inventory controls.
- Inventory recording, compliance, and accuracy in all phases of the production.
- Monitor warehouse transactions
- Ensure inventory records are always accurate
- Perform cycle counts daily or weekly as needed
- Conduct inspections with Dispensary and Production Kitchen Managers
- Follow written audit programs and physical inventory to ensure integrity of company records
- Log receipts and documentation to ensure accurate inventory accounts
- Assist in scheduling of inventory and compliance personnel as required
- Assist in managing consumables for both the dispensary and production facilities
- Assist in managing State inventory system (METRC) for Acres/Curaleaf NV
- Perform system adjustments as required and conduct and/or participate in analysis of root cause for the adjustments. Help determine, initiate and execute subsequent corrective actions.
- Collect, audit, and file required paperwork to ensure state compliance
- Detail-oriented and able to quickly adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- People and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient with computers – Microsoft Word & Excel; Prior experience with METRC and/or GreenBits are a definite plus.
- Working knowledge or ability to develop working knowledge of Nevada Marijuana Regulations
- Ability to successfully manage a high-volume workload with deadline
Curaleaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer