Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Inventory Manufacturing Technician II is responsible for inventory management in Warehouse of the Manufacturing Facility, including all task related to shipping/receiving, returns, inventory, and material handling in the warehouse of all the cannabis and non-cannabis products and assuring quality of goods. The Inventory Manufacturing Technician II is responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in the facility, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. This position also verifies incoming shipments to store that information into the software and organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area as well. The Inventory Manufacturing Technician II are also responsible for performing administrative and operational tasks as assigned by the Inventory Manager and the Shipping and Receiving Specialist.
This role is with [Insert market here], one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
Shipping & Receiving
- Responsible for performing administrative and operational tasks.
- Supervise and track documentations for all shipping, receiving and packing tasks performed by warehouse team; maintaining the established inventory control process
- Create and prepare shipping documents. (Flourish, Savant, Excel)
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
- Assists in inventory tracking, stocking, and organizing non-cannabis items
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Offload trucks when receiving and input data on software
- Enforces safety standards and maintains a high degree of visibility and access to team members on warehouse floor throughout the shift
- Resolves warehouse-related issues with representatives from other departments throughout the company
- Perform other related duties as requested or required
- Train new Inventory Technicians and model exceptional inventory control standards
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools and schedules equipment maintenance as required (forklift, electric pallet jack and pump jack)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs as well as performs administrative tasks as necessary
- Assists Manufacturing Inventory Manager with development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by warehouse team
- Responsible for all the daily returns and relocation (follow and enforce return goods policy)
- Verify returns paperwork and inventory accuracy
- Assign returned inventory to the proper location
- Assist with dead inventory disposal
- 2-4 years of experience in Warehouse operations.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
- Responsible for pre-staging all the raw materials based on the production Plan
- Performs regular inventory audits and cycle counts and investigates / reconciles any variances that are discovered
- Understand and follow production priorities daily
- Properly label materials for inventory purposes and place in proper location
- Utilize FIFO inventory management
- Reports any inventory variances and discrepancies
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized and updated
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including periodic weekends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in inventory management and product production
- Having high attention to details
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed
- Able to communicate effectively with associates & vendors
- Able to function well as part of a team
- Experience working within an MRP System, warehouse software packages, as well as MS Office, including MS Excel skills (Preferred)
- Being able to work with a team
- Operate pallet jack and forklift
- Warehouse associates perform general housekeeping duties
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly unassisted.
- Ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- Ability to be able to be in constant standing/moving position.
- Ability to perform various physical activities, including lifting, standing, and squatting.
- Ability to work in extreme weather.
- Ability to wear personal protective gear during portions of the day.
- Ability to ascend/descend a ladder to service lights and fans.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.