Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The inventory & scheduling coordinator will assist in developing reports and tracking procedures to aid in the cultivation operations success, as well as performing digital/physical seed-to-sale actions for Cultivation.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Cultivation Operations support – data input and management. Develop reports to track and aid in cultivation success.
- Clerical responsibilities – input, organize and file all schedules and plant data. Manage/execute regular inventory counts and complete accurate summary reports; Assist with scanning plants.
- Learn and master seed-to-sale tracking software. Export/organize data and perform all digital actions and assists with physical execution as needed.
- Perform audits as assigned to prepare audit reports.
- Maintain real-time schedule of all plant activities that need to be completed and clearly communicate all activities to multiple teams, including Cultivation departments, Facilities and/or Contractors.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- 1-3 years prior analyst experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft-based software and Internet navigation required.
- Understanding and knowledge of the cultivation process.
- Ability to self-manage and work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Strong analytical and written/verbal communication skills.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Ability to pass a background check, including drug testing
- Comfort with security protocols, including video monitoring and employee tracking.
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Indoor Growing and Clean Room environment that are dry/hot/humid with CO2 for extended periods of time.
- Position requires standing and walking on a regular basis.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.