Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Inventory & Scheduling Coordinator will assist in developing reports and tracking procedures to aid in the cultivation operations success.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (a Joint Venture with Cookies) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Cultivation Operations support with data input and management.
- Develop reports to track and aid in cultivation success.
- Input, organize and file all schedules and plant data.
- Manage monthly inventory counts and complete accurate summary reports.
- Assist with scanning plants as needed in a greenhouse and office setting.
- Learn and understand seed to sale tracking software.
- Export/organize data.
- Preform audits on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis as well as prepare audit reports.
- Keep a running and accurate schedule of all plant activities that need to be completed and clearly communicate all activities to multiple teams.
- Collaboration with cultivation management reporting pest populations and releasing beneficial insects.
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- 1-3 years prior analyst experience
- Understanding and knowledge of the cultivation of plants and greenhouse operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Focuses simultaneously on short- and long-term goals; ability to identify problems quickly.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in windows-based software and Internet navigation.
- Comfort with security protocols, including video monitoring and employee tracking.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly unassisted.
- Ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- Ability to perform various physical activities, including lifting, standing, and squatting.
- Ability to work in extreme weather.
- Ability to wear personal protective gear during portions of the day.
- Ability to ascend/descend a ladder to service lights and fans
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.