Inventory Specialist – Cultivation – Trulieve – Quincy, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
- Ability to count the plants within their respective locations
- Ensure that tallied amount is properly reflected in the inventory system
- Add, assign, and print labels manually in the system
- Move plants and assign them to the new rooms
- Utilize spreadsheets and excel when needed
- Ability to do inventory in multiple facilities
- Priority responsibility is keeping track of all the plants in the warehouses everyday
- Update any changes or new status of plants in the sytem
- Must have great organizational and communication skills
- Attend inventory system training sessions as needed
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background screening
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company