Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with over 40 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Inventory specialist will be responsible for receiving, counting, and managing inventory in compliance with state medical marijuana regulations as well as assist in implementing the company’s policies and operating procedures on inventory controls. The Inventory Specialist coordinates inventory tracking and facilitates operations with clones, moms, flowering plants, cannabis infused products, containers and other controlled inputs throughout the production cycle.
- The Inventory specialist tasks involve inventory recording, compliance, and accuracy in all phases of the production of company’s Cannabis-infused products.
- Access and monitor warehouse transactions
- Ensure inventory records are always accurate
- Perform cycle counts daily or weekly as needed
- Follow written audit programs and physical inventory to ensure integrity of company records
- Log receipts and documentation to ensure accurate inventory accounts
- Assist in scheduling as required
- Assist in managing components and consumables for facility (lab, grow rooms, offices, break room) including ingredients, raw materials and packaging materials
- Assist in managing State inventory system (BioTrack) for Curaleaf FL
- Perform system adjustments as required and analyses for root cause. Initiate subsequent corrective action
- Coordinate manufacturing requirements to satisfy customer orders for all products produced with consideration to quality, cost, and on time delivery
- Manage all aspects of ingredients and packaging materials.
- Track inventory maintenance and equipment flow
- Support Medical Cannabis production including by products and waste elimination.
- Work with all departments including The Grow, Processing, the Lab, and Security
- Maintain control over both facility vaults
- Assist with inventory control measures within the Dispensaries as required
- Participate in assessing the company internal controls over inventory to identify deficiencies and develop corrective action plans for continuous improvement
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to understand all manufacturing steps and critical control points
- Experienced in ERP systems and specifically Warehouse Mgmt or other Inventory Control software systems
- Experienced in auditing processes within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with strong abilities within Excel
- Ability to work OT as needed
- Ability to lift to 50 lb
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and able to own processes/systems, functions independently
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience with BioTrackTHC software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Expertise in Cost Accounting strongly preferred
- 1-2 years’ supply chain and inventory management experience required
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer