The Inventory Specialist’s primary responsibility is to support the senior management team by performing various routine and complex administrative, clerical, and office duties. They must understand the responsibilities, needs and priorities of the senior management team and maintain a high confidentiality level. The business environment is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and highly deadline-driven.
- Conduct flower, veg, moms, and clone inventory-counting processes to ensure accuracy in biotrack.
- Inspects inventory, ensuring product inventory levels are met, and maintains records of material and supplies.
- Communicate with management on any inventory discrepancies.
- Manage and maintain inventory tags, records, excel sheets and biotrack up to date.
- Maintain kills tag inventory and process in accordance with company policy.
- Train employees on proper kill procedures across all departments.
- Participate in inventory audits and compliance meetings.
- Handles confidential and/or sensitive department information with discretion.
- Maintaining a continuous focus on safety, injury prevention in all aspects of production work.
- Ability to work weekends and some times stay late and or arrive early to work
- Minimum 2 years administrative support or other relevant experience required.
- Minimum 3 years cultivation experience or equivalent Knowledge.
- inventory audit experience
- Experience in greenhouse systems and plant production techniques.
- Detail-oriented ,trustworthy, problem solving, math skills, and computer skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, MS Outlook
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
Effective time- management and ability to multi-task
Excellent communication skills, oral and written
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
Detail-oriented with leaderships skills
Self-driven, hard-working, and able to communicate effectively
Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired in, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal, and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in related field
Minimum 2 years administrative support or other relevant experience required.
Minimum 3 years cultivation experience or equivalent Knowledge
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: 23100 SW 192nd Ave, Miami, FL 33170
Location: 23100 SW 192nd Ave, Miami, FL 33170
Job Type: Full-time
- One location