Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for establishing procedures to maintain inventory counts, inventory audits, and accurate inventory records. The inventory supervisor is also responsible for producing packaging schedule. The business environment is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and highly deadline-driven.
- Understand and follow all state and company inventory control regulations.
- Understand and maintain GMP environments, following GMP guidelines, ensure compliance with Company wide GMP SOP’s.
- Maintain plant material inventory, purchase order, and receiving entry into inventory into the biotrack system.
- Work closely with members of cultivation and production teams to ensure accurate record-keeping of plant material.
- Perform necessary actions to prepare materials for lab sampling.
- Generating production schedules, setting packaging deadlines and scheduling sample pick up with CMTL.
- Conduct inventory counts, including physical counts and weight audits, according to SOP and work instructions.
- Assist with waste product sorting and destruction.
- Conduct inventory inspections ensuring inventory and product inventory levels are met and maintain records of material and supplies.
- Reviews and tracks inventory production schedule received from the senior management and reports back weekly actual inventory totals.
- Prepare reports and analyze data to assist senior management.
- Work collaboratively with team members from other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive department information with discretion.
- Prior experience in a role with responsibility for inventory tasks and functions.
- Inventory audit experience
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and policies.
- Must have the ability to assess data, facts, and figures with a high degree of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, MS Outlook.
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work activity, set and meet goals, and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
- Effective time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Detail-oriented with excellent leadership skills
- Self-driven and hard-working
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
Packaging Team reports to Inventory Supervisor.
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and may require occasional weekend work.
REQUIRED EDUCATON and EXPERIENCE
2-year Vocational or Technical degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, Logistics, or other related field.
Experience in an inventory role in cannabis industry or a manufacturing and/or distribution center environment.
Familiarity with cannabis industry systems, such as BioTrack
Minimum 3 years cultivation experience or equivalent Knowledge
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.