Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world with a mission to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life through cannabinoids. Parallel owns and operates retail dispensaries in four medical and adult-use markets: Surterra wellness in Florida and Texas; New England treatment access (NETA) in Massachusetts, and The Apothecary Shoppe in Nevada. The company has a diverse portfolio of high quality, proprietary and licensed consumer brands and products including Surterra wellness, coral reefer, and float. Parallel operates approximately 50 retail stores nationwide, with a series of cultivation and manufacturing sites across the four states. The company conducts advanced cannabis science through molecular infusions (mi), a cannabis-based biopharmaceutical company, and conducts R&D for new product development in its facilities in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, and Budapest, Hungary. Parallel follows rigorous operations and business practices to ensure the quality, safety, consistency, and efficacy of its products and is building its business by following strong values and putting the well-being of its customers and employees first. For more information: www.liveparallel.com.
Parallel is looking for a detail-oriented Inventory/Shipping and Receiving Tech II for our manufacturing team to be responsible for the daily warehousing activities by performing all task related to shipping/receiving, returns, inventory, and material handling in the warehouse of all the cannabis and non-cannabis products and assuring quality of goods. The Shipping and Receiving Tech II is responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received into and throughout the facility, ensuring all order accuracy. This position also verifies incoming shipments in both WMS and Seed to Sale inventory management systems. This position will organize and maintain inventory and storage areas using 5S principles and practices.
Shipping & Receiving
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Create and prepare shipping documents. (Flourish, Savant, Excel)
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement, bringing innovative ideas and recommendations to improve existing processes.
- Offload trucks receiving material in identifies inventory management systems
- Properly label materials for inventory purposes and place in proper location.
- Verify accuracy of receiving documentation
- Understand and follow production priorities daily.
- Perform other
- Assist receiving and offload trucks and move items to staging area for receiving.
- Move items throughout the warehouse for proper storage
- Assist in processing returns daily (follow and enforce return goods policy).
- Verify returns paperwork and inventory is accurate.
- Assist in returning inventory to the proper location.
- Assist with dead inventory disposal.
- Utilize FEFO inventory management.
- Reports any inventory variances and discrepancies to management
- Ability to count accurately and assist with physical inventory counts.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in inventory management and product production
- Having high attention to details.
- Preferred experience working within an MRP System, warehouse software packages, as well as MS Office, including MS Excel skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Being able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being flexible to work on weekends and at nights.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized and updated.
- Operate pallet jack and forklift.
- Warehouse associates perform general housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 50lbs.
- Travel as necessary (between locations)
- Residence within the current geography or willingness to relocate to the current geography is required
Our Vision– why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission– how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.