“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Manager
Supervisor: Director, IR|CC
Location: Tallahassee, FL
The Investor Relations & Corporate Communications (IR|CC) Manager is responsible for implementing and managing the external communications required in support of specific strategic goals and overall mission. The IR|CC Manager will assist with the development of the growing IR and Corporate Communications programs, as well as work in coordination with the external IR and PR agencies and in collaboration with various internal departments.
- Participates in the development of the company’s IR and corporate communications strategy, messaging and tactical execution of projects and programs to build our corporate brand visibility.
- Write and/or manage financial and corporate press releases, speaking abstracts, media interviews/statements, and award submissions by working with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Support executive thought leadership efforts; collaborating with the team to craft presentations, panel submissions, and articles.
- Responsible for updating the IR presentation as well as being a resource for developing corporate presentations.
- Supports the IR effort to find, support, and encourage prospective investors by broadening awareness and interest through conferences, presentations, meetings, media, and mailings. Use statistical targeting to identify institutional investors for NDRs.
- Acquire and apply working knowledge of Trulieve’s products, market segments, market trends, and competitors to optimize communications programs
- Maintains, in connection with Legal and HR, the company’s external communications policies including disclosure policy, social media policy, crisis communications and help develop new policies
- Leads the retail investor communications via email and mail distribution of relevant company news releases, publications, and SEC filings.
- Assist with corporate activities such as quarterly town halls, strategic off sites, and IR activities to assure consistent messaging and implement new messaging
- Create and manage a communications calendar and project management tracking
- Development and support of the IR website section and contribute to marketing blog
- Database entry on the IR Insight platform
- Strive to position the Company and leadership team in a manner that enhances our reputation with all audiences
- Skilled in successfully managing external agency partners for maximum impact
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Five+ years of experience in investor relations, finance, marketing, planning and development, or corporate communication positions for a public company or a consulting agency.
- Experience working with media — both proactively and reactively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Social media professional experience (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Basic financial and investment analysis skills, including an understanding of the financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company’s operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Working knowledge of the cannabis market a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Journalism, or Public Relations preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company