IPM Scout – Trulieve – Quincy, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations-oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
In this role, the core functions are of the IPM Scout are:
- Ensuring that IMP treatments are completed as scheduled
- Inspecting all plants/rooms in every facility throughout the company
- Taking notes on and accessing plant health, pest issues and cleanliness of grow rooms for daily reports by email as well as the Trulieve share point
- Verbal and digital reporting to management on pests, plant health and the cleanliness of all facilities as soon as issues are found
- Taking plant samples for inspection to identify pests or plant health issues
- Maintaining a good relationship with staff and management to more effectively solve any issues or avoid problems within grow facilities
- Researching pests and plant health issues and how to better deal with them in a compliant manner
- Work independently with good time management to inspect all rooms in facilities before the light cycle is off
- Verbal presentations for weekly managers meetings
- Maintain equipment necessary for the completion of all tasks
- Tracking progress of pest management when and where pests are found to monitoring how well they are being treated
- Alerting the staff as to the location of any identified pest or problem in grow rooms, also giving written instructions as to where said pests are found
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. (Per state law)
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and rate of pay is up to $13 per hour. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company