“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID: 1163
Remote Work Available: No
Job Title: IPM Spray Technician
Reports to: IPM Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
The IPM Spray Technician requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a large cannabis cultivation facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspecting all plants/rooms in every facility throughout the company
- Taking notes on and assessing plant health, pest issues and cleanliness of grow rooms for daily reports by email as well as the Trulieve SharePoint
- Taking plant samples for inspection to identify pests or plant health issues
- Maintaining a good relationship with staff and management to more effectively solve issues or avoid problems within grow facilities
- Researching pests and plant health issues and how to better deal with them in a compliant manner
- Work independently with excellent time management skills to inspect all rooms in facilities before light cycle switches off
- Verbal presentations for weekly management meetings
- Maintain equipment necessary for the completion of all tasks
- Alerting the staff as to the location of any identified pest or problem in grow rooms, also providing written instructions as to where said pests are found
- Complete spray applications as assigned by management
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Works well in team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must pass a doctor certified fit test for wearing a respirator
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater), must be able to wear respiratory protection (no facial hair)Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.