Reports to: IPM Manager
Location: Quincy, FL
The IPM Supervisor requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the IPM team within their region.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring that IPM treatments are completed per IPM Manager
- Inform IPM Manager on all issues in the grow
- Lead/supervise with minimal management assistance and forecast upcoming events
- Supervise a team of IPM leads.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Diagnose, pests and diseases, or other issues that may arise and come up with the best or proper solution
- Assist in the hiring and training of staff
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Ensure that all of Cultivation’s Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, and BMP’s are followed
- Verbal presentations for weekly managers meetings
- Communicate effectively with Plant Health Managers and Site Managers.
- Maintain IPM records and documents
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must pass a doctor certified fit test for wearing a respirator
- Must obtain a private applicator’s license and stay up-to-date on approved products available for use on medical cannabis
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater), must be able to wear respiratory protection (no facial hair)Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.