Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 95 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Curaleaf is currently in search of enthusiastic and high energy candidates to add to the Integrated Pest Management team! IPM Technicians are largely responsible for application of preventative agents to preserve the quality of our product. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to break into the industry and start building knowledge of Cannabis cultivation and pest management!
- Daily monitoring and scouting of pest and disease
- Maintaining up-to-date pesticide/preventative agent logs
- Mixing of pesticides/preventative agents/caustic cleaning agents
- Operating Dramm Hydraulic Sprayers
- Maintaining Dramm Hydraulic Sprayers
- Applying IPM products to plants
- Applying beneficial bugs to plants
- Coordinates scheduling of application with IPM Supervisor
- Follows standard operating procedures for assigned tasks and projects
- Follows all safety protocol
- Upholds quality standards; conducts and documents follow-up inspections
- 21+ years old
- Be a team – player
- Be friendly and optimistic
- Great time management, self-starter and/or self-motivator
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to be on your feet or stay sitting for long periods of time
- Can withstand high room temperature averaging 70-75° and elevated humidity levels
- Can work in areas with higher-than-average CO2 levels
- Can work under intense, bright lights
- Exposure to possible allergens, irritants (organic and chemical), and loud noises
- Reliable transportation
Candidates must have a High School Diploma (or equivalent) and will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.