Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 123 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf is currently in search of enthusiastic and high energy candidates to add to the Integrated Pest Management team! IPM Technicians are largely responsible for application of preventative agents to preserve the quality of our product. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to break into the industry and start building knowledge of Cannabis cultivation and pest management!
- Daily monitoring and scouting of pest and disease
- Maintaining up-to-date pesticide/preventative agent logs
- Mixing of pesticides/preventative agents/caustic cleaning agents
- Operating Dramm Hydraulic Sprayers
- Maintaining Dramm Hydraulic Sprayers
- Applying IPM products to plants
- Applying beneficial bugs to plants
- Coordinates scheduling of application with IPM Supervisor
- Follows standard operating procedures for assigned tasks and projects
- Follows all safety protocol
- Upholds quality standards; conducts and documents follow-up inspections
- 21+ years old
- Be a team – player
- Be friendly and optimistic
- Great time management, self-starter and/or self-motivator
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to be on your feet or stay sitting for long periods of time
- Can withstand high room temperature averaging 70-75° and elevated humidity levels
- Can work in areas with higher-than-average CO2 levels
- Can work under intense, bright lights
- Exposure to possible allergens, irritants (organic and chemical), and loud noises
- Reliable transportation
Candidates must have a High School Diploma (or equivalent) and will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.