“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operations oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Irrigation Controls Technician is responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: Netafim control systems, solenoids, pumps, plumbing, venturis, dosing channels, mixing tanks, reservoirs, motherboards, and digital control systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, Plan, and Perform Preventive Maintenance on Digital Irrigation Control Systems
- Adhere to all city, state, and federal regulatory statues
- Maintain maintenance records as required by City, State, and EPA regulations
- Assist with manufacturing fertilizer concentrates by mixing raw salts into storage tanks
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain Netafim systems, pumps, irrigation lines and solenoids
- Manage the relationship with all major vendor accounts
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to wire digital control system, solenoids, and install PVC plumbing
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unit of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- All other tasks assigned by the Sr. Plant Health Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of digital irrigation control systems in a large-scale commercial agricultural environment.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Advanced heat load/loss calculations
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity-Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Loyal – The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds overhead, climb ladders up to 12 feet, stoop, stand, and walk up to 8 hours per day.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience working with Digital Control Irrigation Systems
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company