“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID: 996
Remote Work Available: No
Description & Requirements
Job Title: Irrigation Technician
Reports to: Plant Health Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy, FL
The Irrigation Technician is a role that requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. He/she will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a large cannabis cultivation facility. Reports and works directly with the Sr. Plant Health Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, Plan, and Perform Preventive Maintenance on Digital Irrigation Control Systems
- Adhere to all city, state, and federal regulatory statues
- Maintain maintenance records as required by City, State, and EPA regulations
- Assist with manufacturing fertilizer concentrates by mixing raw salts into storage tanks
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain Netafim systems, pumps, irrigation lines and solenoids
- Manage the relationship with all major vendor accounts
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to wire digital control system, solenoids, and install PVC plumbing
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unit of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- All other duties as required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong understanding of digital irrigation control systems in a large-scale commercial agricultural environment.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Advanced heat load/loss calculations
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity-Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Loyal – The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- 2-3 years of experience working with Digital Control Irrigation Systems highly preferred
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.