Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
The IT Help Desk Technician will oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals. Managing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes. This person will be hands-on with excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all dispensary users and provide support for level 1 and level 2 service requests.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and asking pertinent questions.
- Communicate clearly with users either over the phone or in person.
- Document issues and resolutions properly for record keeping and posterity.
- Consistently follow up with users to insure proper function after issue resolution.
- Perform basic functions in Office 365 such as password resets, account updates and changes, license assignments following company protocol, etc.
- Image and configure Windows 10 stations.
- Installation, modification and repair of Windows 10 workstations.
- Install Windows 10 updates in addition to frequent software updates and hardware firmware and drivers.
- Install and/or configure peripherals such as printers, keyboards/mice, etc. for users.
- Resolve basic network issues such as Wireless connections and Local Area Networks among other systems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair basic issues with VOIP phone system which requires some knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Quickly acclimate with the company’s ERP system and provide basic support for users.
- Will be responsible for company’s IT Ticketing System including configuration, modification, maintenance and frequent updates.
- Other technical tasks as may appear during the day.
- Willing to travel to provide support onsite when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar and at least 1 year of Help Desk support experience
- Must be willing to travel with company reimbursement for expenses
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking/configuration, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 management and configuration.
- VOIP experience is not required but welcome
- Knowledge of Office 365 Administration a plus, but not necessary
- Must be malleable and quick to adjust to fast paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Must be 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.