Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products
GrowHealthy is a looking for an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist. The IT Helpdesk Support Specialist will be supporting the company’s employee’s IT needs, local area network as well as desktop and laptop systems. This role will be accountable for providing guidance and technical support to employees, systems and processes. This position is located in West Palm Beach, Florida
Essential Job Functions
- First line of contact for user-end issues, requests, etc.
- Candidate must diagnose technical issues quickly and accurately while using experience and knowledge management resources to deliver solutions.
- Heavy emphasis in providing direct resolution support
- Provide help desk coverage, problem resolution, configuration, etc. for all workstation hardware, software, printers, peripherals, smartphones, etc.
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all user support issues in the IT help desk tracking application.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of helpdesk concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and interact with employees
- Office 365/Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Windows Network
- Active Directory
- File/Folder Backup Services
- Amazon Web Services
- Salesforce.com (or similar CRM)
- ShoreTel (or similar) phone system
- Computer imaging
- Customer Service and support experience required
- The qualified candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree plus 1 to 2 years of previous technical network and computer support management experience
- The qualified candidate should also demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a strong technical understanding and proficiency in hardware and software support
- This position has no supervisory responsibility
- Generally standing and walking less than 1/3 of the time.
- Occasionally lifting light items such as catalogs, mailings etc. Less than 10lbs.
- Typical office environment
- Experience in a similar role required.