IT Support and Marketing Specialist – AltMed Florida – Sarasota, FL
$45,000 – $65,000 a year
Position: IT Support & Marketing Specialist
The ideal candidate is a perfect balance between creative and analytical, with a strong focus on responsiveness and time management, communication and collaboration. An ability to prioritize, while juggling multiple IT and Marketing projects to meet deadlines.
This candidate must be technically skilled in email marketing best practices, paid Advertising, be able to work well independently, while also maintaining the IT infrastructure is operational.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate hardware acquisition and installation with IT company
- Assist with dispensary start-ups and be physically present for dispensary openings
- Assist with diagnosing and correcting hardware or software issues
- Manage email marketing platform with the goals of increasing open rates, click rates, and conversion rates
- Set up and track GTM codes for partners and affiliates and tracks google analytics, reporting weekly on performance and suggesting improvements
- Responsible for digital marketing support of all products or services in support of MUV’s demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness.
- Execute online marketing programs such as search optimization, affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses.
- Manage the company’s various websites and web properties, including AltMedFlorida.com, MuvProducts.com, Altmed.co and any future company website properties or projects for various partners, affiliates, brands and entities.
- Setup and/or maintain company software programs, including CRM, Marketing Automation, Call Center software, ticketing system, and other employee and company software as needed.
- Maintain company online learning management system and support questions from patients concerning utilizing our website, ecommerce or other tools.
- Respond to Support requests from staff in a timely manner, including being on-call 1-hr prior to and during all open store hours.
- Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics, which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision-making.
- Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities
- Prepare weekly reports on campaign metrics and KPIs that track quarterly goals.
- Manage and optimize your campaigns leveraging multiple channels email marketing and digital media to ensure you are engaging the target audience and meeting defined metrics.
- Employ A/B testing strategy to help achieve targeted conversions and define future campaign strategies. Analyze marketing pipeline, implementing action plans to address gaps
- Educated to degree level. Ideally with a digital marketing qualification too.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems, Salesforce – Certified A+
- Great project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Execution oriented, creative, and able to bring innovative ideas of how to engage a fast paced, high growth market segment to build awareness and demand.
- Ability to influence others through insights and facts; ground perspectives in data and tangible learnings
- Track record of owning campaigns and driving successful outcomes
- Experience managing a budget
- Experience and in depth understanding of SEM
- In depth knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize remote assistance software
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate issues and potential resolutions
- Ability to travel to company locations as needed
Key Performance Indicators
- Website & traffic metrics
- SEO optimization
- Social media tracking and monitoring
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- IT Support: 1 year (Required)