Janitorial Specialist-3rd Shift – Trulieve – Clearwater, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitorial Specialist. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitorial Specialist will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, and over areas within the facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and full-time benefits.
- Cleans and keeps up various surfaces and material within a building or space
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Vacuums and steam clean carpets
- Washes windows and launders drapes
- Cleans and disinfects toilets and replenishes supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and paper towels
- Responds to urgent situations, such as spills, that require quick action
- Orders cleaning supplies and equipment and maintains an appropriate stock at all times
- Mixes liquids and solvents from basic materials to create effective cleaning supplies
- Operates and maintains equipment such as vacuums and floor cleaners
- Collects and removes trash from a building or space
- Makes minor repairs as necessary, including tasks such as changing light bulbs and fixing leaks
- Notifies supervisor when major repairs, including structural issues or highly skilled tasks, are required
- Monitors heat, cooling, and other environmental systems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age
- 1-2 years of experience in housekeeping, janitorial, site clean-up, or relative roles
- Willingness to work late-night shifts
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Capacity to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience and the range is up to $10.00 per hour. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should