Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com . Follow us on LinkedIn.
As a Key Holder, you may be the first point of contact for our customers when they enter the store, you will help to create the energy and excitement around Fluent products, providing the right solutions and providing the knowledge needed for patients to safely use our products. You understand that the Fluent dispensary is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you reviewing a doctors’ recommendation. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Fluent visitor into a loyal Fluent customer.
- Completes opening and closing responsibilities accurately and efficiently and ensures cash handling standards are met and company funds are secured.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Ability, willingness and competency to open or close the store, conduct daily inventory, receive deliveries, and lock or unlock the dispensary.
- Activate or deactivate the alarms as applicable.
- Conduct batch inventory count
- Distribute and assign cash drawers
- Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assist on delivery’s as applicable
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
- Follow up on any customer issues requiring additional research
- Ensures a clean and organized dispensary for our patients.
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Maintain adequate knowledge off the product guide and understand the benefits of Medical Cannabis
- Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, general manager and/or assistant general manager regarding status of issues
- Previous experience with customer service desired
- Sales experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience as a Fluent Curator
Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
Overtly demonstrating a positive, problem solving attitude during all work hours
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand at a workstation for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on iPad, laptop or desktop for extended periods of time reading, reviewing and analyzing information and providing recommendations and summaries to patients. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 25 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Minimum of an Associate degree
One+ years sales experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Cutler Bay, FL (Required)
- One location