We are looking for a hard-working individual to help run our advanced hydrocarbon extraction system. Individuals will be expected to safely and effectively extract raw cannabis material to produce cannabis concentrates (e.g., shatter, sugar wax, etc.) for legal medical consumption.
- Supervise and lead the extraction team
- Ability to communicate effectively with team, additional departments, and leadership
- Help create and audit SOP’s
- Performing individual duties in a safe manner and environment while
adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry.
- Carrying out all extraction processing in an efficient manner that also
complies with OSHA regulations and SOP’s and all applicable laboratory
- Performing in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and
conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed FLUENT’s
specifications and patients’ expectations. Such quality assurance work shall
include but not be limited to:
- Recording and monitoring process conditions to ensure compliance to
standard operating procedures.
- Proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking throughout FLUENT’s
- Continually strive to improve FLUENT’s processes for improved patient
safety, quality, and efficient manufacturing
- Support new product and process development work with our Team.
- Develops specifications for new and/or reformulated products
- Follow guidelines and criteria for acceptance and testing across all
stages of the product development process
- Creates and delivers on project timelines in collaboration with Fluent’s
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Analytically and communicatively intelligent.
- Focuses simultaneously on short- and long-term goals; ability to identify problems quickly.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s in chemistry, Biochemistry, or related fields
3+ years of experience
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
- Must pass a drug screening
This position has supervisory responsibility of the Butane Extraction Technician team.
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phone, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 35 lbs. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- One location