Job Title: Label Lead
Department: Higdon Processing
Reports to: Site Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy, FL
In this position, you will be responsible for making sure all employees are abiding by current SOPs. The Label Lead will ensure that all employees are staying on task to keep production running smoothly. This position will be responsible for updating SOPs and making sure
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training for the task at hand and the tasks are being completed according to the SOP’s. Any questions that the employees have regarding the task should be directed to you.
- Working with the department Manager and trim label employees to accomplish daily tasks.
- Perform daily team meetings with your Team to go over the tasks for the day.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean daily
- Complete daily Room assessments to ensure product quality.
- Keep track of supply inventory. Make sure to fill out an order form every week.
- Update master strain list with new information as it becomes available
- Correct and modify inaccurate files and records
- Transfer data from written records, interviews, and paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
- Verify data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation
- Organize paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fast typing skills: Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices?
- In-depth understanding of percentages and conversions
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug-Free Workplace