Job Title: Labeling Technician
Reports to: Labeling Lead
Location: Higdon Processing – Quincy, FL
The Labeler Technician will maintain quality standards by creating labels, calculating cannabinoids, maintaining printers, and programs. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure the requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains quality standards by creating labels, calculating cannabinoids, maintaining printers, and programs
- Reviews strain names, types, variables, and overall quality of labels.
- Keeps daily inventories of all labels created, reprinted, used, wasted, and rejects
- Restocking all inventory such as printheads, ink, and labels
- Keeping on task and completing all daily expectations
- Completing daily print jobs in a timely manner, while maintaining a high quality of all labels
- Use quick problem-solving skills in response to new problems as they arise.
- Document labels approved and complete daily logs; summarizing re-works
- Keeps printer equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing multiple print jobs for labels and keeping a meticulous inventory of all labels, ink, and printheads.
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience analyzing Information
- Documentation Skills
- Microsoft Office – Strong Excel Skills
- Experience Promoting Process Improvement
- SAP programming knowledge a plus
- Bartender programming experience
- Safety Management
- Managing Processes
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Supports Innovation
- Operations Research
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug-Free Workplace