If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Laboratory Data Specialist
Position: Laboratory Data Specialist
Job Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Laboratory Supervisor
The Laboratory Data Specialist collects, maintains and distributes all documents and results necessary to ensure continued production conforms to customer and regulatory requirements; develops and maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the laboratory results center; manages the operation of the Laboratory submissions and results center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate laboratory results in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest laboratory submissions and results necessary.
- Manage all submissions to the 3rd party contract laboratory.
- Review, analyze and approve all results from the 3rd party contract laboratory.
- Constant communication with the 3rd party laboratory to ensure there is no delay in receiving in of submissions and receiving back results.
- Timely review and approval of all laboratory results.
- Timely distribution of latest results from the 3rd party contract laboratory to ensure timely production of all approved product.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Working with other departments to be aware of all company needs and requirements, and communicate these needs to 3rd party contract laboratory.
- Assist laboratory with any other data entry needs as required.
- Keep abreast of upcoming changes in regulations, and revising current testing requirements to reflect the changes.
- Responding to and retrieving documents as needed
- Scan and file hardcopy documents, as well as upload documents into electronic documentation system
- Verify that product labels match the 3rd party results.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to professionally interface with the 3rd party laboratories and other departments.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in science (biology, microbiology or chemistry) or related field.
- Laboratory experience required.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 11:30am to 8 p.m.
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company