Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world with a mission to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life through cannabinoids. Parallel owns and operates retail dispensaries in four medical and adult-use markets: Surterra Wellness in Florida and Texas; New England Treatment Access (NETA) in Massachusetts, and The Apothecary Shoppe in Nevada. The Company has a diverse portfolio of high quality, proprietary and licensed consumer brands and products including Surterra Wellness, Coral Reefer, and Float. Parallel operates approximately 50 retail stores nationwide, with a series of cultivation and manufacturing sites across the four states. The Company conducts advanced cannabis science through Molecular Infusions (Mi), a cannabis-based biopharmaceutical company, and conducts R&D for new product development in its facilities in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, and Budapest, Hungary. Parallel follows rigorous operations and business practices to ensure the quality, safety, consistency and efficacy of its products and is building its business by following strong values and putting the well-being of its customers and employees first. For more information: www.liveParallel.com.
This position operates under the direction of the Cultivation Manager and is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the Company’s cultivation operation including general labor, vegetative, flowering and may assist in monitoring and documenting plant growth.
- Monitor and maintains the optimal climate, fertility and integrated pest management (IPM) program as well as supervises the labor and materials needed.
- for production.
- Effectively manages the seed inventory, plant seeds; propagates seedlings into mothers; and maintains the Mothering Plants through watering, fertilizing, leaf, pruning, and IPM.
- Responsible for the turnover of mothering plants including all aspects of seeding, propagation, plant destruction and preparing plants for the vegetative compartment.
- Participates in inventory activities.
- Coordinates cuttings taken from the Mothering Plants and pots clones in the Mothering Room.
- Effectively manages the crop work: watering, fertilizing , pruning and IPM programs.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of vegetative cuttings.
- General Labor.
- Growing inspections.
- Sanitation, trimming, pruning, harvesting, receiving, shipping warehouse, extraction kitchen helper.
- Routine daily work responsibilities to ensure production, sanitation, inventory, control and general labor support as required.
- Maintain an immaculate environment at all times.
- Cultivation Assistant Lead.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Hand and eye coordination
- Willing to work additional hours, as necessary, and Holidays
- Must be able to follow instructions unsupervised
- Ability to concentrate on each task
- The ability to understand and communicate information is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, potting, and regular inventory activities, as needed)
- Plant knowledge helpful but not necessary
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.