Learning and Development Specialist Cultivation
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Learning and Development Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
The Learning and Development Specialist’s primary responsibility is on developing and implementing learning strategies and programs. The primary focus of the L&D Specialist is on designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops, classroom training, shadowing, observational competencies, and skills evaluations and rubrics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Partner with internal stakeholders within support area to evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings while leading the L&D coordinators for specific trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding topics in need for specific employee development in their role.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Track and report training outcomes for remediation actions to be applied for resolve
- Provide training on a needed basis where necessary in partnership with Operations for purposes for overall success
- Weekly reporting of learning and development outcomes of deliverables to L&D Manager
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as an L&D or Training Manager/Specialist or similar
- Current knowledge effective learning and development methods and Instructional Design background
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices and be able to trouble shoot when necessary
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP, CPTM)
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background record screening.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
46.6 hours weekly with flexible hours and pivot hours depending on manufacturing needs. Shift work may be necessary depending on operational product needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer « Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace