Logistic Supervisor – GrowHealthy – Deerfield Beach, FL
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chain of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
This position reports to the Director of Logistics. The Logistics Supervisor position supervises and coordinates activities of Local Team Members providing in person and telephone support services to local team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Overseeing day-to-day Logistics, Routing, and dispatching
- Must be able to effectively lead, coach and manage others in a professional environment.
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others.
- Positively influences staff to achieve goals set by DM and Senior Management.
- Facilitates and executes initial New Hire training with assistance of HR & Team Lead.
- Serves as “Resource” for all Team personnel for questions regarding department policies and standard operating procedures.
- Provides positive and constructive feedback to help employees meet expectations and goals.
- Executes formal side by side quality reviews with new and current Team Members according to job responsibility at recommendation of Manager/Director for further performance management/development of individual Team members.
- Completes issue resolution including formal quality investigation processes if required by company standard.
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to: inventory reporting, employee reporting, patient reporting, and packaging.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all employees to include inventory control room, back room, manager offices and restrooms.
- Flexibility to work different shifts spanning weekdays and weekends, as dictated by business demands, including filling in for various opening and closing shifts, as necessary.
- Adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity.
- Ensures the implementation and effective application of information, tools, and systems required to meet patient needs.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing procedures.
- Communicates all Daily Cash & Inventory Reconciliation. Reporting all daily sales and profit information to Director & VP of operations at the end of each day.
- Documents and reports to Delivery Manager any perceived/realized issues with GrowHealthy leaders, recommends actions to be taken to resolve issues, and helps to execute recommendation as needed.
- Completion of any tasks or special projects as assigned to meet the changing workload of the industry.
- Work to promote GrowHealthy team culture.
- Other duties as assigned by Logistic Manager and/or Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 2-4 years of progressive business/Customer Service experience.
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through systems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lead, delegate, and motivate staff
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Knowledge of the Florida Medical Marijuana Rules & Regulations is a plus