Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf is seeking a Logistics Coordinator for the Ocala, Florida Warehouse Team with various projects and daily tasks.
The Ocala Warehouse Logistics Coordinator will process incoming orders, adjust inventory databases and support our product team to create a seamless order fulfillment process. We have a very fast-paced environment as we continue to grow and expand. You can multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and change priorities and tasks as needed. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate, dynamic and professional individual to join a team of exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with material counts, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records
- Works directly with the Inventory Specialist to compare inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
- In conjunction with the Inventory Specialist, prepares reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Ability to utilize Bio Track successfully and accurately and become an expert user
- Assist with handling transfers and preparing manifests
- Stocks and issues materials or merchandise.
- Assists with all wholesale orders to include picking, packaging, counting, scanning
- Demonstrates a high level of detail and accuracy in all inventory-related tasks.
- Ensures accuracy in labeling and all product information
- Acts with integrity and honesty while activity promoting the culture and the values of the company.
- Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the team
- May perform duties in cultivation as needed/required
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in order fulfillment preferred.
- Solid organizational skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to tackle complex order fulfillment problems or complications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be 21 years old and pass the criminal background check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient computing skills.
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction.
- High level of integrity.
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee may have exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.