Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
This position reports to the Logistics and Delivery Site Manager. The Logistics Coordinator position aides in supervision and coordination of activities of local Team Members providing in person and telephone support services to local team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day support as it pertains to logistics, routing, and dispatching
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Completes and is responsible for opening and/or closing procedures.
- Provides end of day notes to appropriate staff members
- Maintain confidentiality at all times as it pertains to employee and/or patient information
- Documents and reports to Logistics and Delivery Site Manager any perceived/realized issues with GrowHealthy leaders, recommends actions to be taken to resolve issues, and helps to execute recommendation as needed.
- Provides leadership and coaching to others in a professional environment.
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others.
- Positively influences staff to achieve goals set by Management.
- Serves as “Resource” for all Team personnel for questions regarding department policies and standard operating procedures.
- Provides back-up support in the absence of Logistics Manager and/or Logistics Supervisor.
- Provides back-up support and coverage for delivery as needed.
- Process and/or communicate all daily cash & inventory reconciliation. Report all daily sales and profit information to Logistics and Delivery Site Manager at the end of each day.
- Provides positive and constructive feedback to help employees meet expectations and goals.
- Completes issue resolution including formal quality investigation processes if required by company standard.
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to: inventory reporting, employee reporting, patient reporting, and packaging.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all employees to include but not limited to the inventory control room, back room, manager offices, company vehicles and restrooms.
- Requires flexibility to work different shifts spanning weekdays, evenings and/or weekends, as dictated by business demands, including filling in for various opening and closing shifts, as necessary.
- Adapts to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity.
- Ensures the implementation and effective application of information, tools, and systems required to meet patient needs.
- Work to promote GrowHealthy team culture.
- Other duties as assigned by Logistics and Delivery Site Manager and/or Senior Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred
- 2-4 years of progressive business/Customer Service experience is required.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through systems is required.
- Is required to pass a Florida Department of Law Enforcement Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Must pass a Motor Vehicle Record search and
- Requires excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Requires good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Requires the ability to lead, delegate, and motivate staff and maintain composure under pressure
- Knowledge of the Florida Medical Marijuana Rules & Regulations is a
Percentage of Work Time Spent on Activity
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift to 50lbs without assistance
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about departments
Extended Sitting, Phone and Computer Use
Open and shared office environment.
Elevated noise levels due to high traffic and high-volume telephone use with coworkers in same area.
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.