Logistics and Delivery Manager
The successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing timely delivery of goods and providing exceptional customer service to our patients. Oversee North Florida delivery, logistics, and warehouse operations across multiple hubs: initially Tallahassee and Gainesville. This position reports to the Director of Logistics and works in partnership with cross functional Teams to ensure consistent and timely deliveries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee, Manage and Lead Logistics Routing and dispatching to include day-to-day operational execution
- Identify issues and generates solutions to workplace or patient problems
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to: inventory reporting, employee reporting, cash and inventory reconciliation, patient reporting, and packaging.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all employees to include but not limited to the inventory control room, back room, manager offices, company vehicles and restrooms.
- Ensure the implementation and effective application of information, tools, and systems required to meet patient needs.
- Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and systems records are in agreement
- On-going upkeep of fleet vehicles to ensure their full operational capabilities, including but not limited to: scheduled maintenance, repairs, and internal hardware/equipment
- Assess and make recommendations for logistical processes in effort to improve efficiency, cost implications, and the patient experience
- Deliver solutions to logistical obstacles while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements and compliance requirements
- Effectively lead, coach, and manage Delivery Leads and Delivery Drivers in a professional environment.
- Analyze problems by gathering, organizing, and sharing all relevant information in collaboration with others to resolve issues.
- Continuously strive to improve business results including looking for innovative approaches.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others.
- Positively influences staff to achieve goals set by Management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Operations, Supply chain management or related field
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relations internally and externally
- Strong planning kills with the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion and to manage competing priorities
- 2-4 years of progressive business/customer service experience
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and passion for high level of quality and accuracy
- Strong customer service skills along with a positive and professional attitude
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and systems
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, and management principles
- Knowledge of OnFleet, DOT regulations, and SMS for drivers is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of Logistics experience preferred
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Clean driving record; Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Law Enforcement Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
Percentage of Work Time Spent on Activity
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift to 50lbs without assistance
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about departments
Extended Sitting, Phone and Computer Use
Open and shared office environment.
Elevated noise levels due to high traffic and high-volume telephone use with coworkers in same area.
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.