Coordinate all aspects of fleet functions, procurement, maintenance, reporting, utilization, compliance, and disposition. Functions as coordinator to first-line management in the performance of a Hub to Dispensary Replenishment delivery operation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to all applicable DOT and Florida Chapter 381 regulations
- Manage leased vehicle vendor relevant to fleet maintenance, sizing and compliance
- Create, maintain and enforce compliance with corporate fleet utilization SOP(s).
- Monitor tag, toll and insurance requirements are in place for the fleet
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides continuous improvement recommendations
- Create and deliver reports and maintain effective meeting notes
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Suggest training programs and techniques to improve processes
- Control administrative processes so they are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Read, understand and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly operational reports and use these reports to evaluate department’s performance
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum High School diploma
- Minimum One (1) year of related functional experience in fleet management
- Must have the ability to balance customer satisfaction requirements with organizational objectives
- Able to work independently and make crucial decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal/ external contacts.
- Organizational skills with a high aptitude for meeting objectives and maintaining detail orientation.
- Aptitude to understand data to drive decisions
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Strongly self-motivated, to include studying and maintaining working knowledge of industry standards and trends
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service. Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Trinity, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Fleet management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location