Maintenance & Facilities Technician – Trulieve – Clearwater, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
We are looking for a reliable Maintenance & Facilities Technician to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the Trulieve’s facilities. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
A great maintenance technician will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Interact when necessary with key contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Additional Requirements
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas and warehouse neat and organized.
- Keep Warehouse, shipping and supply areas clean and well stocked.
- Comply with all procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Reports inventory levels daily.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Reports to Inventory Manager.
- Must be willing to work overtime and some weekends.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Proven experience as maintenance/facilities technician or other comparable roles
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Business Administration or Facility Management will be an advantage
- Experience with OSHA regulations & requirements considered a plus.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions.
Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week. The team member may be asked to be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company