Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for a maintenance technician who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for our team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for performing all maintenance and repair activities to machinery, equipment and facility. Performs a variety of maintenance functions in and around the facility, which includes providing routine, emergency, and scheduled maintenance to the building and associated equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor will perform manual tasks, preventive maintenance and maintains facility in top condition, while assisting others on the team.
- Coordinate with management to schedule repairs and preventive maintenance of all AC units and dehumidifiers through the facility
- Inspect, repair machinery and replace or install equipment such as fans, dehumidifiers, railings, lights, drives, doors, ramps and etcetera.
- Keep detailed records on preventive maintenance of all equipment
- Add proven improvement processes to all Preventative Maintenance and Turn schedule
- Arrange, assemble, install, and maintain irrigation systems and troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Utilize, maintain and repair power tools and mobile equipment.
- Conduct daily visual Inspections inside and outside of the facility
- Basic plumbing repairs such as plugged sewer lines, urinals, commodes, faucets and water valve.
- Assist with the operation and arrangement of sanitation area when needed.
- Inspection of facilities and equipment to ensure company standards and safety regulations are being maintained.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain general facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures to respond to facilities and safety-related issues.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Direct supervision of maintenance staff. Indirectly supervises contracted cleaning staff.
- Oversee adherence to compliance with health and safety standards and company policies and procedures).
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- 3 years of general repair experience building maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and building equipment.
- Preferred EPA Certified
- Basic knowledge in use of computers and printers
- Skilled with tape measuring and other measuring tools
- Skilled on safe use power tools, wrenches and other shop equipment
- Capable of operating Forklifts and scissor lifts
- Must be able to work independent with minimal direction and exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrate integrity and dedication and have a positive work attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with speed and accuracy.
- Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs including MS Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational and leaderships skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Self-driven, reliable and hard working
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position may oversee up to two facility maintenance technicians.
This position operates in, or around cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely monitors and repair cultivation processing equipment and occasionally uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs. This position also requires periods of standing, walking, bending and other physical demands. Attention to detail is also very important in this position.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Typical work hours are 6am – 3pm Monday – Friday.
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATON and EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Minimum of 3 years of maintenance and general repair experience Building Maintenance experience.
Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and building equipment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Preferred EPA Certified
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.