“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Location: Monticello/Jefferson County Florida
Position: Maintenance Team Leader
Trulieve is currently in the process of hiring a maintenance team for our upcoming processing center in Monticello. The Maintenance Team Lead will be a key piece to the success of our maintenance program on site. We are looking for a skilled, motivated, and detail-oriented candidate to fill this position.
The Maintenance Team Lead will direct and carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment onsite. The ideal candidate for this position is equally comfortable directing others and carrying out tasks themselves. This position requires a high level of knowledge in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting. A candidate for this position should have experience conducting preventative maintenance on electric motors, solenoid valves, photo-electric eyes, pressure sensors, proximity sensors, and PLCs. The Maintenance Team Lead on site will be responsible for overseeing preventative and corrective maintenance on the systems of the facility. These systems include the facilities electrical distribution, HVAC, life and safety sensors, lighting systems and general building upkeep. The Team Lead will be responsible for managing the planned maintenance scheduling for the facility and its equipment. They will be required to provide detailed updates through several different means to the Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Team Lead will have a strong supervisory element to their duties. They are responsible for using their team to keep the facility running at peak levels of performance. The Team Lead will ensure that all line calls are taken care of as quickly as possible, while managing the planned maintenance load for the day. They will be responsible for communicating parts and material needs to the Maintenance Manager. Safety shall be of great concern to the Maintenance Team Lead. They will ensure that their team members are always taking the prescribed measures to stay safe. Along with the Maintenance Manager, the Team Lead will help in developing the members of the maintenance team.
This facility will be a processing center for medical cannabis products. Those who are accustomed to working in medical or food processing facilities will feel comfortable in this facility. GMPs will be in place at all times, and it is the maintenance leads job to enforce this within the maintenance department.
The Maintenance Team Lead will collaborate with the Maintenance Manager to complete major tasks or maintenance items. The Team Lead should be able to effectively provide input towards the completion of major projects on site.
- Direct your team in carrying out planned maintenance procedures and schedules to ensure maximum efficiency and life span of both production equipment and building systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and install various pieces of processing and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot building’s Electrical Distribution, HVAC, and Lighting systems.
- Direct your team to ensure the quickest possible response times to line calls and maintenance tickets according to their assigned priority.
- Direct your team in maintaining building systems and structures to include HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, and Miscellaneous items.
- Work with fellow members of the maintenance team and the Maintenance Manager to formulate solutions to problems that may arise with building and production equipment.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to develop the sites maintenance team.
- Communicate issues with equipment, facilities, and personnel effectively to the maintenance manager.
- Assist with the inventory of parts and materials.
- Properly document the usage of parts and materials.
- Document the completion of all maintenance items per the Planned Maintenance Procedure in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma with completion of Trade School, Apprenticeship, or relevant Military Experience is strongly preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of maintenance supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of advanced electrical and mechanical theory and troubleshooting.
- Mastery level of knowledge on electrical circuits and drawings
- Background in the troubleshooting of control/low voltage systems.
- Proficient in the use of electrical test equipment to include: Multi-meters, Amp Meters, and Meggers.
- Skilled in the safe use of hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Well versed in maintenance safety protocols to include PPE and LOTO.
- Able to lift and transport materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis; prolonged standing and frequent bending, stooping, and reaching on a daily basis; and working in confined spaces.
- Ability to identify unsafe situations and work with team leads onsite to mitigate risks.
- Skilled in communicating to team mates.
- Strong communication skills: Verbal, Electronic, and Written.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
The Maintenance Lead is supervised by the Maintenance Manager, however, generally works independently under established guidelines and with minimum supervision. The Maintenance Team Lead supervises General Maintenance Mechanics, assigned trades, contractors, and personnel as required.
Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company