Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Juniper Creek, FL
We are searching for a maintenance technician for our processing plant. The ideal candidate for the role of Production Maintenance Technician is a multi-trade problem solver who is both highly skilled and highly motivated. Those who are comfortable working in a clean food grade environment will be especially comfortable in this facility. This job requires a candidate who is well rounded and able to troubleshoot a variety of equipment. We are looking for experienced technicians who can work as a team to accomplish big picture goals. It is our desire to have a well-rounded team that can play off each other’s strengths to further Trulieve’s success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and install various pieces of processing and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot building’s Electrical Distribution, HVAC, and Lighting systems.
- Follow planned maintenance procedures and schedules to ensure maximum efficiency and life span of both production equipment and building systems.
- Respond to line calls and maintenance tickets according to their assigned priority.
- Maintain building systems and structures to include HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, and Miscellaneous items.
- Work with fellow members of the maintenance team to formulate solutions to problems that may arise with building and production equipment.
- Assist with the inventory of parts and materials.
- Properly document the usage of parts and materials.
- Document the completion of all maintenance items per the Planned Maintenance Procedure in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma with completion of Trade School, Apprenticeship, or relevant Military Experience strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical theory and troubleshooting.
- High level knowledge of electrical circuits and drawings
- Background in troubleshooting of control/low voltage systems.
- Proficient in the use of electrical test equipment to include: Multi-meters, Amp Meters, and Meggers.
- Skilled in the safe use of hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Well versed in maintenance safety protocols including PPE and LOTO.
- Able to lift and transport materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis; prolonged standing and frequent bending, stooping, and reaching on a daily basis; and working in confined spaces.
- Ability to identify unsafe situations and work with team leads onsite to mitigate risks.
- Strong communication skills: Verbal, Electronic, and Written.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, Per State law
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace