Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
This position reports to the VP, Customer Experience. Aligning with the overall Customer Experience strategy; leadership role ensures that the care team is positioned to successfully support customers, promotion campaigns and changes which impact current operations. Provides customer care representation on cross-functional teams to voice requirements and advocate on any support needs to promote an excellent customer experience. Drives operational excellence to achieve targeted answer rates, call quality and utilization rates with a focus on continuous operational and efficiency improvements.
This role is with [Insert market here], one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Follows Parallel’s Policies & Procedures for daily operations and fully comply with states medical marijuana regulations
- Assist with the management of daily escalations and provides scripting and guidance when needed
- Meets weekly with market care teams to identify strengths and opportunities
- Owns on-boarding and forecasting relationship across departments and lines of business
- Identify efficiency opportunities or technology needs and maintain enhancement request logs and compiles supporting data and cost savings
- Analysis and formation of communities of practice within the customer care team.
- Builds and evangelizes our community
- Identify key trends and customer issues and recommend improvements to continue to evolve the customer experience
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- 1-year management or supervisory experience (Required)
- Must be customer-centric and maintain professionalism and calm through
- Collaborate and inspire others to achieve higher level performance
- Experience with basic IVR, CSM and POS systems
- Self-motivation with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence
- Must consistently model the highest levels of support in a professional manner
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform weighing, counting, calculating, and computer processing operations.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements & tasks.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.