Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Marketing Manager will play an instrumental role in the development and success of the Parallel creative design, and retail experience. This role will interface with management, business, retail, marketing, operations, and communications teams to manage concurrent projects of varying size, duration, and one or two sentence summary of the job here
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Provide structure and organization for projects and customer experience initiatives of various sizes for the organization.
- Partnering with project stakeholders in the marketing, creative and operations teams to achieve best practices in moving an idea from concept to completion by executing a process that includes planning, scoping, scheduling, resource planning, milestones development, results analysis, tracking and risk management
- Project managing for a variety of programs, including but not limited to creative assets for website (desktop & mobile), email, social, print, packaging, and in-store marketing
- Owning the execution of a project workstreams or subcomponents of a larger projects from project kickoff to production support; hold the associated teams and stakeholders accountable to the timelines and commitments made
- Applying Project Management Principles, establish tracking metrics and deliver commitments to the business on-time and on-budget while minimizing risks and unplanned outcomes
- Completing small to mid-sized projects without assistance
- Driving project delivery through effective use of internal meetings and internal communication programs (Teams, ClickUp).
- Assisting in onboarding new hires to create a seamless transition of workflow from teammate to teammate
- Working with cross-functional teams to monitor status dates and gates and compile scorecard and issues for escalation.
- Hindsight reporting on successes and opportunities around social media marketing and product launch marketing campaign
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 3-5 years in the creative/agency or advertising industry
- Prior demonstrated experience in a project management capacity within a creative landscape exhibiting the team leadership skills to manage operational and creative expectations through the delivery of complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to facilitate and drive resolution of business problems associated with creative projects
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills in managing all aspects of a creative project
- Prior experience using ClickUp (project and issue tracking software) or other similar products (JIRA, Workfront, Basecamp, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- PMP certification
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.